Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Chris is on Infinite Earths, Episode 9: Green Lanterns: Darkest Nights (2017)


This wasn't the episode you were supposed to be hearing today.

It was after randomly reading and reviewing this arc, that I began to question my "analytical integrity" when it comes to how I cover comics over at the personal blog.  This two-parter calls back to some pre-Flashpoint continuity... and I'm  not sure if that changed the way I "received" it... so much so, that I'm going to spend the better part of an hour raspily rambling about it!

Expect tangents about the continuity, numbered review scores, and USENET!



Original Discussion Pieces:
Green Lanterns #16:
Green Lanterns #17:

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Claremont to Claremont: An X-Men Podcast, Episode 1 - October, 1991

Welcome, Friends!  We are beyond x-cited to start this new adventure!  Welcome to  FROM CLAREMONT TO CLAREMONT: AN X-MEN PODCAST , where...