Friday, November 1, 2019

ReMarvel, Episode 5: Generation X Underground Special (1998)


Sup fellow kids?
In this mega-epic, over-the-top, super funkified fifth installment of ReMarvel, I'm gonna take you deep into the underground, when we take a look at the Generation X Underground Special, written and drawn by Jim Mahfood... who your host once got a dirty look from!
Yes, it's another X-Family book... I'm sorry.
Also, I talk about my brand new mutant ability to destroy all the tech in my life and empty out a bank account... as well as share my thoughts on the "current year" Dawn of X stories I have read so far!


Fun Stuff From Inside:



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Claremont to Claremont: An X-Men Podcast, Episode 1 - October, 1991

Welcome, Friends!  We are beyond x-cited to start this new adventure!  Welcome to  FROM CLAREMONT TO CLAREMONT: AN X-MEN PODCAST , where...