Friday, November 8, 2019

ReMarvel, Episode 6: The X-Men & Me / Me & the X-Men


What's happenin', mutants?
Today I go off-the-cuff and share my life and times as an X-Fan.  From the gimmicky nineties, through the event-heavy aughts, and into the reboot-heavy present.  Up until a few years ago, the X-Men have always been a "comfort food" for me... and I'm doing my darnedest to get that feeling back!All that, and some news about the future of the show!
Note: If you're a regular listener, the first 5-10 minutes will be bits of stories you've likely already heard... at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Claremont to Claremont: An X-Men Podcast, Episode 1 - October, 1991

Welcome, Friends!  We are beyond x-cited to start this new adventure!  Welcome to  FROM CLAREMONT TO CLAREMONT: AN X-MEN PODCAST , where...